Hi from Wisconsin.

The Marina

Section - Hello from the beautiful state of Wisconsin, Home of the Green Bay Packers and 1000 ...

Bookmark and Share   
    Ensign
    Home Port : WI
    1000 Island Airboats

Lightbulb Hi from Wisconsin.

Hello from the beautiful state of Wisconsin, Home of the Green Bay Packers and 1000 Island Airboats. I am an engineer for 1000 Island Airboats. The company has been moved from Canada to the USA. We are now able to offer the safest all weather rescue craft to the United States agencies that have not been able to purchase the craft in the past.
    This craft is loosely referred to as a boat however it can travel on the ice, transition from ice to open water to land to broken ice, and all at speed. This craft is enclosed and heated making it a safe, warm, versatile machine for Rescue as well as work and play.
    I am sure I will be on the forum to ask questions of the experts in local boat how to's and Dont Do's! Its tough to build something like this because you not only have to think about boating and boating safety but cold weather, Ice conditions, Ice buildup and removal. The operational temps we have to consider put a whole new twist to things.
    Hope you have a great boating day!
    Dave
    Last edited by TimG; October 18th, 2017 at 16:43.